7/13/07

I did it!


YES! I really made bread...that turned out, I mean. This was my 2nd attempt-the first time a couple of weeks ago produced 4 bricks I could build my next house out of.
I don't even care that our apt is like 90 degrees now, or that I am exhausted from mixing and kneading by hand (no Bosch or KitchenAid here, people). I made good, soft, yummy bread. YEA!

6 comments:

annek said...

Way to go! I am so proud of you! There is something special about homemade bread...I love it!

Abbey said...

YEAH! I am proud of you! You're going to be sore tomarrow after kneading all that bread. I only kneaded the bread for like 10 minutes and my arms were sore. Did you use the recipe from enrichment or did you try white bread?

RaeLynn said...

That seals the deal. You are my hero.

Anonymous said...

Move over Martha Stewart, there's a new baker in the house. I'm so impressed.

Anonymous said...

Yes!...The real question is, did you smother it with Super Chunk peanut butter?

Unknown said...

Tristie, you rock.