7/30/07

baby hiccups

I've been trying to get my kids to feel their fetal brother move for the last few months and it is very frustrating. Their little hands don't cover much belly surface and their attention spans aren't quite long enough to wait...Well now that the baby is starting to get hiccups every evening, Little Buddy FINALLY felt him move! Yea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dEAR tRISTIE. i LOVE YOUR BLOG. i THINK YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WIFE AND MOTHER. dAX AND pRESLEE AND hUNTER ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU. i LOVE YOUR APPRECIATION FOR SAVORING THE LITTLE SPECIAL MOMENTS IN LIFE. wE WISH YOU AND dAX IN YOUR MOVE TO vERNAL. i CAN RELATE ABOUT THE MOVING ORDEAL. tHATS WHEN i THINK MATERIAL THINGS IN LIFE ARE SOMETIMES SUCH A BOTHER. tHE LESS YOU HAVE THE EASIER IT IS TO MOVE. WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR NEW BABY, lOVE, Aunt Reta P.S. I also loved the snapshot of Hunter in the buff asleep. I know the combination of a hot summer and Church can do that to a person.

Ashley said...

How fun for them! They probably love feeling him move, but I bet the hiccups are driving you crazy. You look great-always an adorable pregnant lady.