We found an apartment! It is in Roosevelt (half hour from Vernal) and it is 3 bedroom, 1 bath. I would post a picture but...I have no idea what it looks like! Pretty scary huh! D's boss went and looked at it for us and said it looked good, so we are going for it. Won't it be great to show up with our Uhaul and see our home for the first time! (deep breath) But it is literally the ONLY thing we could find available while living so far away. I am very grateful. AHH, I can't believe we are really moving.
8 comments:
Holy smokes. I will also take deep breaths for you! :) Exciting and scary all rolled into one!
Hey Tristie,
I totally just made a comment and deleted it because I goofed on the grammer. Didn't know it would show up like that though. Anyway, I hope you remember me. I'm the Minson's cousin Ashley from Alabama. I came across your blog because you are linked to someone who is linked to a good friend of mine. When I saw you and your cute little family I had to say hi. I hope all is well!
Ashley
Wow!! Only you would be brave enough to do that! I am excited that you found something...it always works out doesn't it!! :)
I love that song!!!
Don't you worry a bit, girl. We have moved at least 3 times without seeing our place. It may be crazy, but it's not a big deal. You can handle it for a while, and if you don't like it, you won't be stuck. Renting has it's benefits. Good luck to you guys on your new adventure!
Congratulations on finding a home for the cutest little family ever. Roosevelt City has the coolest information pages on the web. Google Roosevelt and see what comes up. I found Preslie's school, your church, your apt., the hospital, etc. Can't wait to come see it for ourselves.
I can't believe you guys are moving to Roosevelt. I lived there for 5 years and I was only going there for 9 months. I will have to introduce you to the in-laws. You guys will like it it has lots to do outdoors right up Dax's alley. Good luck let us know if we can help you out with anything.
Jill
Good luck packing this week. If you need to have nervous breakdown #2 and need to get out of your house for a few minutes, come on over!! We are really going to miss you guys however I am so excited for you guys to finally start this new adventure! Love you guys.
By the way, I never saw those new pages you made and I need to show you one I made and see if you have any suggestions for it... It needs help!
Post a Comment