7/11/07

a new adventure

We were recently offered a job in Vernal and have decided to take it! So we all went out there to check out the town and try and find a place to live. We were a little discouraged with the lack of choices. There is so much oil drilling out there, that the demand and price of housing have gone way up. All the hotels in town were completely full as well (AND way expensive, too). We eventually found a hotel to stay in, but as for a house or apartment...no luck yet. We did have a great time at the dinosaur museum, though.

There is actually a little girl in this photo...can you spot her?

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey! My friend just moved to Vernal and she is opening up a TaVaCi (musical program) there...you HAVE to get Presli in it! I will get you her info to find out more details:) Congrats on the job... Logan will miss you and your cute family!

val said...

Hey my friend Natalie lives in Vernal and loves it! I can see the two of you being visiting teachers!
That's so great about a job. Are you guys excited? When does the move happen?

Anonymous said...

Incredible that two stegosauruses and two diplodocuses actually matched up in Vernal. Grandpa thinks it's especially neat.
Love, Grandma Beaner

annek said...

Congratulations! I am really excited for you guys. Vernal is really an ideal place...a temple, some shopping, Flaming Gorge, Strawberry, and not too far from a real city! I will admit I am a bit jealous. We'll have to catch up with you guys over there, Vernal is our temple district.

RaeLynn said...

I almost left the same comment Val did. Our mutual friend lives there...her husband is a seminary teacher. When are you moving? It sounds like a great opportunity though!