
Here are some pics of my little buddy being kinda cute with his good pal, Bear Bear. He took him for a ride in his wagon all around the apartment, and then put Bear Bear to bed with a good night kiss. I love watching him play. He is so content and so into what he is doing, completely oblivious to anything else.Well, this guy has not been hearing us very well for the past couple of weeks, and while he is usually in his own little world and not paying attention to anything or anyone around him, it seemed to be a little worse lately, and he has misunderstood me a couple of times, which has never happened. I took him in for a hearing test this morning, and he was such a good boy and so cooperative, which is unusual behavior for him at the doc (my prayer was answered). They put little wires in his ears and had him hear sounds and point to pictures for a long time. He does have mild hearing loss, but the audiologist thinks it is temporary due to recent ear infections and that once all the fluid drains out from behind his ear drums, his hearing will improve to normal. So that is good news. And I am glad to know what's up so I can be more patient when he seems to be on another planet. Cute boy.
3 comments:
Hunter Boy was so cute last night when he was putting on his pj's. "Now how do I look Abbey?" I love those little truck pj's that shape his little body so tight and cute. They're my favorite. I also loved how while we were scrapbooking he was come and sneek a kiss on my arm or bend down and kiss my leg. It makes me SO happy that I know he loves me. Hes a special little boy and I am so happy to be his aunt.
Little H is tender just like his dad and mom. How could he not be? He makes me so happy. I know his hearing will be just fine. Glad you went to the doctor, though.
You are such a good mom and in tune with your little ones! I hope he gets back to normal. It was so good talking with you the other night!!
Post a Comment