2/1/11

yay yay february!

Yay for this month. It is just fun. Much better than January. Closer to spring, lovey dovey heart days, and end it off with my birthday. I'm gonna be THIRTY!

30!

Today I thought would be a good day to take down my Christmas cards that have been taped to my railing for all this time. I have loved seeing them everyday and remembering that we have friends and family that love us.





2 comments:

karlin said...

hey tristie... it's been a long time. congrats on that new baby of yours!! i just took down my christmas cards today too. and happy 30th this month!

Anonymous said...

Friends are the BEST! Sometimes I think they're the siblings God just couldn't fit into our families. You and Dax are so lucky to have so many wonderful friends. They are all unique and interesting. Variety is the spice of life! The cards are great.