2/7/11

my house smells so good


I just pulled 4 loaves of bread out of the oven. Oh, yeah! Dax wanted me to make bread and suggested a double batch so that we'd actually have some left tomorrow. He helped knead the huge ball of dough, which takes muscle, so that was good.

We visited my parents over the weekend and had a good time. They are so cool; I just love them. My Mom had a puzzle out and it was fun to work on it with her. It is something we both enjoy doing and I love how everytime I found a piece she'd cheer for me.

Quinn was so happy and smiley this weekend and had eyes for my Mom. She kept staring at my Mom smiling and making noises to get her attention. Then when Mom would look up and talk to her, Quinn would squeal and laugh and wiggle. It was super cute.

On Saturday we went to a fun desert cafe called The Chocolate in West Jordan and got some cupcakes. Cupcakes have been all the craze lately and I needed to see what all the hype was about. Well, the frosting was delish; the cake was good but not exceptional. But a fun atmosphere and their turtle brownie was really good.

3 comments:

Tristie hearts Dax said...

After all that cupcake talk, you get a brownie...

Love you babes. Dax

Robyn said...

Wow Tristie, I can almost smell that beautiful bread...

dirty mccurdy said...

How do you do it???? You are amazing! Cant wait to see you and kiss that babies chubby cheeks!