2/12/11

happy arms


Quinn's arms flap like crazy when she gets excited. What a cutie.

Here is my Super Man working on the last edits of his big Master's thesis. We're on the home stretch! Hip hip, hooray!


Preslie and Dax went to an Activity Days' sweethearts breakfast and had a lot of fun. Let's hope Dax is Preslie's sweetheart for many many more years...


Here are the boys playing Super PacMan...one has no shirt, the other no pants.


And lastly, a video of Quinn and Mack interacting. I know it looks like Mack's head is about to smack into her and at any moment Quinn might topple off the chair, but I assure you I had the situation under control..



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Wow! I just want to squeeze your baby girl! What a beauty. And I love her outfit. You have to love these little big brothers. They know how to get the babies laughing, and keep us on our toes! Your family is so sweet.