
Hunter was a darling student of the week in his class last week and also sang in his 1st grade program entitled "We Love Winter".


Mack is still on his diet of cookies, candy, and syrup. What an inspiration!

I can only love winter son long because as I type it is currently -10 degrees outside. When you live in this town, winter is generally not a pleasant time to go out sledding or playing in the snow. It is spent trapped inside your house with nothing to do so you make cookies too much. And I don't care how good your house is insulated (mine happens to be quite so), nothing can keep -10 out completely. This is why the woodburning stove is crucial. For the couple of weeks it was out of commission, our gas bill went up $40 from the previous month.
Nothing quite warms my heart quite as much as my sweet little baby. I got her 6 month picture taken and also got Mack's done too. He was one the last time I got a profossional shot of him.I hang out with these two a lot and I sure do love them.
Mack is still on his diet of cookies, candy, and syrup. What an inspiration!
Dax has been working hard and was recently workin' it with mohawk for a few days. He shaved it off because he had to teach a lesson in church and wanted to be taken seriously. I think it would have been a great attention getter/keeper.
3 comments:
I just love Quinns's big bow! Cute kids Tristie!
No one should have as many cute kids as you do:) The fireplace repair looks great and with this weather, you need it. I just got a couple new recipes for cookies, but perhaps you could branch out into cupcakes. I did that last year.
Wowzers, I love all the photos. Hunter looks great with his two front teeth missing. What a darling boy. The poster is awesome, too. Hang in there, it will soon be spring.
Post a Comment