Boy do I love it. But I love her more. I have decided to cut dairy from my diet to see if it will help my baby with a potential cow milk allergy. I have been 2 days without dairy and it's ok. Only a million more to go until she is one and weened. I am already missing chocolate. And I know pizza will be a hard one. But you know, Almond Milk is deeelish. So we're good. And she's worth it.
4 comments:
We had a discussion at girl's camp this year...if you had to give up cheese or chocolate which would it be. I can't even imagine how hard no milk is. Leave it to that cute face though to make it a little easier. I agree Almond Milk is good. The chocolate silk isn't too bad either. Still, no cheese and no chocolate, my deepest sympathies:)
You have my deepest sympathies as well! Good luck and maybe a paper chain to count down the days to chocolate?
Okay, seriously...Almond milk is AMAZING. The biggest problem with it is that I like it WAY TOO MUCH. It's too expensive to be that tasty. Ha ha. Anyway, she is such a cutie and I LOVE her hat. I hope we can get together soon! So sorry about this past weekend... I think I'll be feeling better soon...Then we will plan a hair extravaganza. Plus, the little girlies could get together! That sounds great! I can't wait to see you and to catch up!
Almond milk doesn't sound too tempting to me, but I'd definitely drink it too for that little porcelain dolly!
Those quotes from your kids (on the side)are too funny to me. Do they have some strange parents?? haa! just kidding, some of linc's one liners are pretty wacky too. you make me want to be better about recording them.
Post a Comment