Lovin' this baby! A HUGE thanks to our helpers! We love our parents.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"What a bargain grandchildren are!!! I give them all my loose change, and they give me a million dollars worth of pleasure." We loved every minute at your house. Such a beautiful little family.
Seriously, you have such cute baby's! What a tiny little sweetheart. Congrats and good luck with 4! I hope your feeling well and everyone is adjusting.
4 comments:
"What a bargain grandchildren are!!! I give them all my loose change, and they give me a million dollars worth of pleasure." We loved every minute at your house. Such a beautiful little family.
She is so cute, congrats to you guys!
Seriously, you have such cute baby's! What a tiny little sweetheart. Congrats and good luck with 4! I hope your feeling well and everyone is adjusting.
She loves SOOOO much like her mama to me! Love you all! Congrats xoxo
Post a Comment