WORKING HARD:
In the yard- got sprinkling system and curbing; sod comes next week. We're growing tomatoes, chives, and carrots in the back and flowers in the front.
At w
At home- I'm testing the potty training waters with Mack and busy keeping him out of the mud and the mud and dirt out of my house. I can't WAIT to have a yard. I take the kids to the park to eat lunch about every weekday and we all started swimming lessons this week. I figure it is my last chance to do a Mom and Tot class with Mack before baby comes. I look awesome in my big pink bathing suit.
PLAYING HARD:
I have Preslie's curtains almost finished (just need to hem the bottom!) and the kids' 09-10 school years almost scrapbooked. I still want to make some girl crib bedding and need to paint the baby's dresser soon so I can load it with clothes. The rest of my projects can wait until the baby is in school (sigh) to finish them. Like this beauty I am planning to re-upholster...
The fabric I found is AWESOME (haven't bought it, yet). I've never reupholstered furniture before but I think it will be a fun challenge.
Preslie and I love to have our toenails painted fun and this is our latest look...

We went to Salt Lake this past holiday weekend and made it to Dax's cousin's wedding. Then the next day my little bro, Tyrel got married! Yay! Wow, what a crazy day and such a happy day.
I love Tyrel; he is one of my favorite people of all time. I am so happy for him and I love my new sister, Kaeli! It was also my nephew Jaedon's birthday that day.



The next day my parents gave all their grandchildren a birthday party. So fun to have everyone together! So fun to open a present when it's not really your birthday!


We celebrated our great nation as well with some totally legal fireworks. One of which hit me in the leg and gave me a sweet bruise to remember this special time together with my family.

My sister Trina and her family are in the middle of a move to Florida from Oregon. I am going to miss her. She is so sweet and takes such good care of me and my family. She paid for me to get a massage while we were together. AWE.SOME. Such good, good pain. I may need to get a part time job so I can get one every month for the rest of my life. Man, I had no clue how tender my muscles were! Ouchy-delicious!
Dax and Preslie went with the fam to Lagoon Monday then Tuesday morning we packed up and made it home just in time for swimming lessons. So much for the lazy days of summer...
Happy July!
1 comment:
I love those toenails!! So very cute!
Post a Comment