
Our ward has been planning for a pioneer trek at Martin's Cove, Wyoming for months. Being 34 weeks along and having a 2-year-old crazy, we opted not to go. I was kinda sad my big kids would not get the experience but thought it would be better that we stay home. A few weeks ago, a family in the ward with a girl Preslie's age invited Preslie to go with them on the trek. I sent my first born out into the wilderness yesterday morning. We were/are all really excited for her! For a girl who can sleep in 'til 10am, she sure was smiley at quarter to 6. The house is super quiet without her and Hunter is bored out of his mind without his best buddy. I hope she is having a good time, staying tough, and not missing home too bad. She has always been independent, even as a baby, so maybe it's just
me that is missing
her. I hope so.
5 comments:
What an experience she will have!!! She looks darling in her pioneer duds. Love the bonnet. Can't wait to hear all about it. She'll be a tough little pioneer lassie for sure.
AHHHH!!!! I am headed out on the trek myself in a couple weeks. I'm trying to get everything ready to go. She looks really excited. I'm hoping I will look that excited:) She will have a great time though. Can't wait to hear how it went.
I just went on a treck two years ago with my YW. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had. She'll do great!
I just went on a treck two years ago with my YW. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had. She'll do great!
Okay, seriously...Let me just say that Trek was one of my FAVORITE things EVER! I loved it. I'm so excited for her to be able to go!!! That's awesome.
Post a Comment