Well what else can I say but that we had a great time! Dax's bro and fam were there too so we got to see everyone in Dax's family. Mya is growing up so cute!
The weather was awesome, not too hot. Mack rode the little bike and loved it. We ate outside, did water balloons, and played with Nadine's parachute (loved this in elementary!).
We also hiked a bit by the river. The kids loved climbing the rocky cliffs. The boys saw Iron Man 2 one night and the girls saw Babies another night.
On Memorial Day, Dax and I took the kids to Snow Canyon state park and played on the sand dunes...

...then we hiked to the lava caves. Oh, man the kids loved it. It was nice and cool down in there. Now you know a pregnant spelunker.

After lunch, Dax's Mom treated us to swimming. Mack was so funny, he got in the pool and was laughing hysterically. He loves the water and insisted on floating by himself (with a life jacket) and got mad if you would touch him or steady him. He didn't hesitate to go down the waterslide with me and laughed the whole time. Eventually Preslie and Hunter got brave enough to go down, too.

What a day! And the perfect way to end it..

We had fun and it was nice to come back to our house where it was a little cooler. Wow- June is already here!
5 comments:
Sounds like fun. Let us know the next time you plan a trip down South; we'll head North and meet you!!
What a fun trip for you! Good to go visit St. George and warm everyone up. And if I hear that you are in Orem (because that is where I live) again and you don't call, I will cry.
What a fun trip! We so need to head south one day. My son's never been south of Provo and that's just sad! So many fun things in such a short time. Welcome summer.
What a way to kick off the summer. I am so glad you got a break. I know it was tiring, but getting away from the daily ho hums can really be invigorating. I love all your pics Tristie. I just can't believe your kids can grow up so fast. They are so beautiful . . . just like you . . . and a little of Dax (ha ha). Dax don't be mad (smiles) you know I am just kidding. Love ya bunches
Ohhhh, I love Snow's Canyon. Miss all that red sand. I think I need to plan a trip.
Post a Comment