7/25/10

Quinn Mangus

Quinn Mangus
Born July 24th at 10 PM
Weight 7 lbs 4 ounces
Length 19.25 inches
She looks like a redhead!



Mom and baby are healthy and doing well.

20 comments:

Meesha said...

Congrats! I'm glad all is well-Can't wait to meet her!

Bonnie said...

She is beautiful! Just precious. I love the name Quinn too.
Carly's baby is due on Christmas Eve. Isn't that when Preslie was born? Guess they aren't going to find out what they are having so I can't start shopping. :)
Austin's little boy has red hair too. Love it!
Cute family guys

Ashley said...

What? Already? Ha ha, don't you hate it when people say your pregnancy has gone so fast for them :) Congratulations, another beautiful Mangus baby!

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Congrats! She is a cutie.

cambersue said...

congratulations! I had no idea there was another one coming, I'll stay tooned to see how 4 goes:) I'm sure you'll take it like a champ, you are supermom!

Beau and Rach said...

Congratulations!!! She's a beautiful baby! :D xoxo

dirty mccurdy said...

You look beautiful! You are amazing, I cant wait to hold her, maybe it will make me baby hungry....

JayeCee said...

TRISTIE!!! Conrats girly!! I'm so happy for you, and she is BEAUTIFUL just like her mommy!!

K said...

I was expecting this post in a couple weeks. Maybe I'd forgotten your actual due date:) She is too cute. I can't believe you have four kids!!! Looking forward to all the darling posts coming up. Love you guys.

mom of seven said...

She is beautiful Tristie! Congrats!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my CONGRATS!!! LOVE the name. Cant wait to see more pictures and hear her birth story!! Big Hugs :)

janet said...

YEAH for baby girls and red hair!!! So glad to hear everyone is doing well. Congratulations and way to pick a beautiful name!

Jessie said...

You are both lovely! Congrats, and I Lalalalala-love! the name!

ZyAubRinaSon said...

I am so grateful for modern technology! you both are absolutely gorgeous! I love you so much, your just fabulous! I wish I could hug and kiss you both!

Sant Family said...

Oh she is just beautiful! Congratulations! I LOVE the name! Yay!

Melanie said...

Looks like everybody gets one in this family.....a redhead that is!

Zach said...

Yipeeeeeeeee! Congratulations. A red-headed Mangus?!!

Neal said...

Good work Dax and Trist!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Congrats Tristie and fam! I hope you are recovering well and not feeling overwhelmed with being a mommy of 4! Let me know what it is like!!!

moi said...

Congratulations. Wow, what a sweetie! I love her name. I had a girlfriend named Quinn that we called "Queenie" all the time. She was queen over everything, and I secretly envied her name for years.