I leave you now with some various pics...
Our neighbor's cat had kittens and Mack loved handling them.

That little kitten is just too cute; it makes me want to punch it in the face.
I don't know how it happened, but one evening my kids rubbed my feet for like a long time! wow. No one can understand how good that feels to me. (I just noticed Mack in the background of this pic looking at the bag of cotton balls, the wheels just turning in that 2-year-old head..)
Bro and Abbey are new homeowners! We love their house and can't wait to stay with them when it is all remodeled! Yay!
We visited my parents last weekend. Here are the kids eating their favorite thing at Grandma's...Bean Soup! (as in Campbell's Bean with Bacon) My Mom is in the background sewing and sewing for the wedding. Fun to see her on fire about this project.

She is a wonderful Grandma and my kids just love her. She is also a wonderful Mom. She is so willing and happy to take the kids while I run all my city errands. Dax and I haven't been to Salt Lake together for a long time and had fun shopping without the kiddos.
Dax promised Hunter a father and son's campout. It got cold and windy so we ended up cooking foil dinners at home in the oven, roasting marshmallows outside, and they slept in a tent in the basement.
Hunter class each sent a Flat Stanley to various locations to see all the places he would go. Hunter's Stanley went to my sister Trina in Oregon and she sent tons of fun info, pictures, and goodies to Hunter's Kindergarten class. She has just recently vacayed in Hawaii, so she also sent stuff about Hawaii for them, too. She is the queen of hooking people up.
And Dax has gotten really into smoking meat lately. It is one hobby I can support wholeheartedly!
Here are some ribs he did for Sunday dinner..

There is something so manly and sexy about a guy cooking. I love to watch my husband cook. I mostly love eating afterward.
2 comments:
I love your Mom too:) Her long table is perfect for sewing projects. She is so nice for watching the kiddos so you can have a break. What would we do without our Moms? Be sure to post a photo of the haircut. Also, we are fabulous at the backyard, and indoor campouts. Smores and Starbursts over the barbecue are not a bad substitute for the real deal over a campfire.
Love, love, love all the photos! Few things more cute than little kittens. Enjoy more foot rubs.
Post a Comment