He was issued this brand new four-wheeler this week and
As for me, the major perk in my life is being married to Dax. I have been feeling so crappy this week and Dax has been so loving and sweet to me. I can't imagine how hard I am to live with when my attitude is in the toilet but Dax came home from work yesterday and gave the message for family night which was he told each person in our family why he loved them. It was so sweet and the lovey vibes definitely perked me up a bit.
Another of life's perks just happens to be the Push Pop. That little miracle helped our family get through the full two hours of Stake Conference on Sunday; it took Mack 45 minutes to eat it. A moment of silence for the inventor of the sucker please...
And these gems for sure make up for the hole Mack put in the wall yesterday...
We decided to go to St. George for Memorial Weekend and on the way to the grocery store Mack says out of no where, "I just tan't wait to doe to Danny's!" [I just can't wait to go to Granny's!]
Me: What kind of sandwich do you want, turkey or peanut butter and honey?
Mack: Do we have any ice cream sandwiches? Those are yummy.
And then the other morning the boys got in bed to snuggle with us and they were hugging and kissing me extra lots. Dax leans over and joins the hug and says, "Who do we love?" to which Mack replied, "grasshoppers!"
6 comments:
Mack is so cute! I love what kids say! they can always make me smile!
You are indeed blessed- all of you! I love the new haircut. I think it is fun to go short for a while and it looks great on you. Enjoy your Memorial Day down south. Hopefully it's good weather. Be safe.
Cant wait to see you this weekend! Tell Dax his hair looks good long. Enjoy it while you can, for one day it falls out...(rob)
I tan't wait for Mack to doe to Danny's either. We might even have ice cream sandwiches for lunch one day!
Oh I love Mack's comments! What a cutie patootie!
You may have long legs, but "grasshoppers" just doesn't fit...LOL! Mack has quite the mouth on him-I see why you thank heaven for push pops during stake conference! Thanks for the laughs, Tristie.
Post a Comment