Here is our baby's face and her wrist up by her chin...

Another face shot with her mouth open...

Here is the back of her ankle, her heel and side of her foot...
Getting more excited! I am at 27.5 weeks. 12.5 short weeks to go. August 1 will come all too quickly. We have lots to do.Like think of a name..
5 comments:
Holy cow! So crazy! She's a beauty! Good luck with the names... after the first two, we had the hardest time...
This is absolutely amazing to me! I can't believe how clear these photos are:) Look at that little footsie and oh, that darling face. So excited for her appearance.
Cool pictures! She's already so cute!
What a miracle! And what a miracle our modern technology is. I felt like I cheated and opened my Christmas gift early when I saw her little face. She looks likes Preslie's little sis for sure.
How fun! I loved it when we got ultrasounds of Adilyn especially when we got our 3D one then they look more real! You got some really good shots of her! How exciting congrats!
Post a Comment