5/20/10

[insert clever title here]

This pregnancy has created the hugest writer's block of my life. I feel like when I conceived, someone opened my cranium and dumped mud in there. Thinking straight would feel so good! I can't wait to do it again...

Here I am at 28 weeks.

I feel so much bigger than I look. Probably because of the huge-o burrito I had for dinner. The hubster and I had us a little date tonight. I got 10 new stretch marks from the burrito alone.

And here is my new haircut. It is amazing the new energy I feel. It seems like a load has been lifted off my shoulders, figuratively and of course literally. Great to have a change.





Wow Mack is cute. He has recently loved to clean his room and vacuum it. He is pretty good at cleaning, but the vacuuming is just a way to keep him occupied. He is so short that the front of the vacuum doesn't touch the floor when he pushes it. (this is Preslie's room, ps. As IF my boys would have pink curtains.)

My Hunter boy is so adorable, too. I hardly take any pics of him cause he is always just chillin' out, never demanding the spotlight. He gets home from school, we eat lunch and many days I fall asleep with Mack and he just plays by himself quietly and contently. It is so wonderful, but so SAD! I feel like the crappiest Mom for not giving him more attention/stimulation. I don't mean to ignore him or neglect him...sometimes I just really can't keep my eyes open! When the kids get out of school (in 1 week! yeah!), Preslie will be here to play with him. Oh, I love my kids. They really are so good and sweet. I don't tell myself that enough.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the haircut!

You are an awesome Momma, and a Prego one so give yourself some slack. I have no doubt that Hunter has plenty of special time with his Mom :)

Anonymous said...

Your new haircut is adorable, so is Mack. Love you.

Meesha said...

LOVE the hair!!

Jaedon Flora said...

Tristie you are so wonderful and darling. I don't think I have EVER seen a cuter prego Momma! I'm not just saying that either. Love you and you are doing great. The best part about kids is that when they get older they will mostly only remember the good times. And you definitely have made a lot of good times for a lot of people!!! Love you

ZyAubRinaSon said...

We have twinner hair cuts now. except yours is cuter of course and look way more healthy because it is not frizzy like mine.. Macs hair is longer than zya's no fair!

ZyAubRinaSon said...

You are so skinny with a tiny bump, have you been gaining weight or loosing? you look fabulous my darling!

ZyAubRinaSon said...

You are so skinny with a tiny bump, have you been gaining weight or loosing? you look fabulous my darling!

Accuracy Sports said...

Title - THIS TOO WILL PASS.