The other day Hunter and Mack and I were hanging out and I said, "I can't believe Mack will be TWO in a month!"
Then Hunter goes, "Don't get too excited Mom, because he's going to be trashing the place."
{Lesson 1: 2-year-olds have their drawbacks}
Last night before I put the boys in bed, Mack picks up Bear Bear and asks, "Bear Bear, can I have Bunny Tracks?"
{Lesson 2: If Mom says no more ice cream, and Dad says no more ice cream, ask the teddy bear!}
Today while I was driving the kids, they were talking all about Christmas. They mentioned that last year they were on the Nice List so they probably would be this year, too. I told them that wasn't a guarantee and Hunter said, "How could Santa switch you from the Nice list to the Naughty list?"
Before I could answer he said,"Oh, he probably writes it in pencil so he can erase if he has to."
{Lesson 3: The Nice List is not carved in stone!}
2 comments:
Mack has just been in training how to "trash" so far. When he turns 2 years old he will have his journeyman's card and can really do "trashing" right. Good luck mom.
OH my word. You've got a couple of little geniuses on your hands :) Funny ones too.
Post a Comment