9/26/09

Conversation with the President

Mack had a phone conversation with President Obama today. It sounded pretty casual, he didn't even bring up health care reform.




Mack's side of the conversation:
"Hi, Obama. Are you there?"
"Thanks. Your Welcome."
"Have a good day, bye."

Dax: "Who did you call?"
Mack: "Obama"
Dax: "What did he say?"
Mack: "Go to swimming lessons. I'll say it again."

Back to the conversation...
"Where's swimming lessons?"
"I don't know, just hangin' out"
"I'll jump over Daddy's seat."
"Tellin' you jokes, Obama."
"Your Welcome, Obama."
"Thank you, Obama. Your welcome, have a good day."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama should be flattered to receive a call from such a sincere citizen.

Beau and Rach said...

Oh MY!!! He is SO CUTE!!!

RaeLynn said...

OH goll--I love him. I love you and I love your blog. When are our husbies going to meet? Remember how he said we were cool and wanted to hang out with us? Or did I make that up? Uh-oh I hope I didn't make that up...