9/20/09

this just in...

MACK WENT TO NURSERY! MACK WENT TO NURSERY! HE DIDN'T EVEN CRY. YAY!
Dax is ROCKING on his Master's thesis. More writing left to do but he is on track and so awesome!

Hunter is three weeks into school and has received a green ticket every day!
Tristie has WAY to many projects going on and keeps adding more before she finishes the last one. Loving it, but may need a break soon.

Preslie is the best raspberry picker. We ate raspberries by the handful this weekend. Thank you neighbors!

In other news...

Dax cooked the best spaghetti sauce tonight using fresh tomatoes. Man, I am getting so excited to grow a garden. Fresh, free produce is so awesome! About the yard, it is slow in coming. I sprayed weed killer yesterday. We'll see if it did anything. The forces that be are against us in the yard department, I swear.



Craiger came to visit us and we journeyed to the Chinese Buffet. You know, the food is growing on me. I never ate Chinese growing up so it has taken me a while to get used to it. I don't hate it now. I kind of like it! Preslie can eat a lot of shrimp and crab. She keeps up with her Grandpa and Dad just fine.


I need to get a new bulletin board up at the school. Oh, how I wish I lived near my Bro-in-law. He could whip up a witch and a cauldron of brew in no time! I'll do my best..


I am excited to celebrate birthdays! They start this week with Dax's on Wednesday. 10 days later, Mack's. 15 days later, Hunter's. I really wanted to throw a Halloween party this year in my new house, but I think the birthday parties are going to do it for me this fall. I don't know. Maybe I'll get brave. Then in November the big anniversary for me and my sweetie. Then Thanksgiving, and onto the Christmas season and Preslie's birthday. So many fun things! Squeeze in scouts once a week, Dax finishing his Master's degree, going on a couple hunting trips, plus the daily homework, and house and people maintenance, fighting off colds and flu and that should do it!

I like this cooler weather. Perfect fall days. Life is good.

4 comments:

K said...

You are definitely busy, but have a great handle on everything. You'll have to take a photo of the bulletin board. I'm sure it will be so cute. I say do a Halloween party! It's crazy, but so fun. I want to do one this year, but my "dollhouse" keeps me from throwing parties I so love to do. I really want to though. If I had your house, no question, I'd do it!

ZyAubRinaSon said...

I am SO jealous that mac went to Nursury. I got locked into baby Jail because Zya wont go alone. It has been 8 long months!

Accuracy Sports said...

Scanners make record keeping so easy and so compact. I think the Library of Congress would be on two or three 5T hard drives if some would have started scanning items back in the 1780's. Thanks for your efforts to show us all the precious moments from Roosevelt.

Andrew said...

You should try Thai food...