8/29/09

rockstars & raingutters



This week we had fun at the school carnival. We also had special guests visit. Three rockstar girls ran around our house for a couple hours.





The Cub Scouts geared up for their Raingutter Regatta. We did a maiden voyage at den meeting.



Then Saturday was the real deal race.




This week while we were all sound asleep, Dax was out trying to find black-footed ferrets for work. I missed having my snuggle man sleeping by me but I am thankful for his hard work. Preslie finished her first week of school and loves it. Hunter has tried to get in as much movie time as possible and is constantly making transforming noises and will shoot us if he doesn't like what we tell him. Mack will NOT stay out of the fridge, is talking even better, and let his dad comfort him to sleep a few times this week! I crocheted 2 more hats this week and I got 128 pattern pieces cut out to make 4 patchwork skirts for various little girls. My goal is to get 2 of them done this week. I just found out my friend Tiffany is having her 4th baby girl, so I can't wait to get started on making matching dresses for her daughters. My other goal this week is to sketch out some yard ideas and get some dirt brought in.

I wish Hunter a happy first day of school on Monday! Everyone pray for him!

Laters,
Tristie

1 comment:

K said...

You are so busy! Busy with creative projects too. I can't wait to see how the skirts all turn out. Can I just say, how dedicated are you guys to scouts. I would have loved to have leaders like you in scouts with K. He never did the boats. He so missed out! Enjoy your creative time. Hope school works out well for Hunter. I bet he'll love it.