
Our friends Clint and Tina welcomed their new baby GIRL! Tina deserves a medal. Preslie and I went to see the new baby and her parents.

Then home to pack up for our last camping trip before school starts! Aunt Sharon, Lance, Tyrel, Trent, Alisha, and Trooper came out to enjoy the outdoors with us at and around Matt Warner Reservoir. The lake is special to my family and I was glad to spend time there with some of them!
The fishing was awesome, as usual. Dax caught the biggest trout I've ever seen. 19 incher.
We had fun playing in the water. The biting sea monster did not distract Preslie from striking a pose.
Trooper fetched the ball again and again and again. He got so tired and would pause longer and longer before swimming out to get it. Yet...he still kept bringing it to us!
Mack loved the little boats! He ended up falling asleep on one of the rides. They were rather relaxing.
I am such a space when it comes to planning and pulling off a camping trip. Dax is always the master mind behind any successful camping trip we take. I appreciate all the effort he puts into making sure he remembers all the things he knows I'll forget and always taking care of the meals. I have good intentions but that doesn't get you very far when you have cook in the mountains or if you forget your son's long pants or your daughter's other sandal. Aunt Sharon is also great one to have when you are camping because that woman has everything!
3 comments:
What a fun end of summer activity. Summer flew by. So glad you had a chance to enjoy the last moments of it.
That fridge monster is irrestibly cute and the frolicking at Matt Warner Reservoir is exactly my type of summer fun. Looks like you all had a blast.
Tristie - you are so much fun. I am glad you guys went camping and had such a fun time. Hey - they have these awesome refrigerator locks at Walmart . . . they work awesome until they figure out how to open them! Good luck Hunter we will be prayin for you!
Post a Comment