What is your current obsession? figuring out how to decorate my house. I am having so much fun.
What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love? celebrity gossip...I really don't care what those people are doing. And it bugs me that our society is so obsessed with famous people. They are JUST PEOPLE.
What are you wearing today? flowy diagonal yellow purple and green striped top, jean shorts, yellow necklace, no shoes, and no makeup
What's for dinner? pork roast made by my so wonderful husband.
What would you eat for your last meal? a thanksgiving type meal, complete with pie
What's the last thing you bought? food for camping
What are you listening to right now? Only You by Yaz
What do you think of the person that tagged you? my girl Kim is the most dedicated person I know. She works her guts out to be a good Mom, provide for her family, in her church callings, maintaining a beautiful home and yard, serving others, and always manages to stay totally cute and fashionable.
If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be? It would be a townhouse on the island of Tenerife, Spain. Oh, I have butterflies just thinking about it!
What are 3 things that annoy you most? sassy rude kids, dishonesty in any form, when I can't find something that I know I JUST had!
What is your favorite color? I adore COLOR! but...i am still infatuated with most shades of green
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? probably a few pairs of my shoes.
What is your dream job? Stay at home Mom. I don't really have a desire to work out in the "work place". I love being home and taking care of the things I am supposed to take care of...My children and my home.
Describe your personal style. Modern but comfortable, trendy but practical.
What are you going to do after this? read to Mack and put him down for a nap.
What inspires you? good people doing good in their homes and in the world. Also- colors, patterns and all types of art.
Who was the last person you kissed? Mack
What book(s) do you think everyone should live by? The Book of Mormon, The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura, It's All Too Much by Peter Walsh
What delighted you most today? that my FIL touched up paint and worked on the storage room.
By what criteria do you judge a person? by how they treat others and if they are sincere
What is something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t done yet? take my kids to Disneyland
What is your favorite summertime activity? anything fun with friends or family...camping, bbq, sitting out at night chatting, swimming, July 4th stuff, traveling, reunions, ...
The rules:1. Answer the questions on your blog.2. Replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention.3. Tag eight other people
I tag...anyone that reads this blog and wants to participate!
3 comments:
You played!:) Thanks for the kind words.
Tristie I think you are such a great person. I hope I can be more like you some day. Oh, and that video of Mack in the mirror was so stinking adorable! Tage is starting to get little blonde curls like that and it makes me so happy!
I love you Honey. I think you are so cool, have such a fun personality, and are a total babe. I miss you.
Dax
Post a Comment