7/3/09

get in shape



My friend invited me to swim laps with her this morning. Holy cow that is good exercise! Plus it takes concentration to keep the form and rhythm going and breathe enough to not die. I have to say I enjoyed it and want to get better. I like the kind of exercise that challenges my body and mind. I have been looking for a work out regime ever since I moved here and I am hoping this is it. Running just doesn't do it for me. Too boring. Same with lifting weights. Boring. I know I have A.D.D. but I don't care. I have to like it or I won't keep doing it. Also, having a friend to go with is a MAJOR plus. And that has also taken me a while to establish since moving here.
Summer rocks. I am excited for the celebrations coming this month. Spending time with family and friends in the sunshine is good medicine for the soul. I am excited to get going on our yard and make it pretty(er). My kids have gotten along a played pretty well since school has been out. I love not dragging Preslie out of bed in the mornings. My kids did 2 weeks of swimming lessons. We have been going to the free lunch at the park almost every day. I finally finished my dining room curtains! Dax drew 3 deer tags for this fall. There is a lot to celebrate!



We went to the nearest city to grocery shop today and immediately Mack asked if he could ride the horsies at K-Mart. He is getting so smart and talking more and more.
I love that little guy. And my big kids are growing as fast as the weeds in our yard. And eating as much as the adults do.

1 comment:

Jaedon Flora said...

I love summer too! Can't wait to see you sis!