7/10/09

Dinosaur Round-Up!

Dax's buddy Clint talked him into doing the Wild Cow Milking in the rodeo so I thought it was a good chance to get Preslie in the Muttin' Bustin' since we'd be there anyway. I asked Hunter if he wanted to ride a sheep too even though I already knew what his answer would be (his answer to everything, especially anything involving speed or danger or anything that is someone elses idea...NO). I signed up Preslie and she was drawn out to ride. She was a little nervous but when we looked up muttin bustin videos on YouTube, Preslie started crying and said she didn't want to do it anymore. That is when Hunter stepped up and said, "I'll do it for you, Pres." I didn't think he could possibly be serious. This is the kid that won't ride his bike a half a mile an hour cause it's too scary. Did he actually do it? See for youself...








Dax participated in the Wild Cow Milking on a team 3 guys, but spent most of the time trying very hard to SLOW that Mother down. It took both Dax and Clint holding onto her rope with a combined weight of over 500 lbs. to even phase that pile of beef. They got dragged all over the arena. Entertainment at it's finest, folks. Aren't rodeos the best?


I will post a video of Dax's event when I get a good one sent to me. I am VERY proud of my sexy cowboy.

YEEEEE-HAW!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Brother of the year! I guess he just needed an admirable reason to ride that baby. I can't wait to see the video of Dax milking that cow, although, it probably can't beat the mental image I have right now :)

Ashley said...

AND...I am in love with that picture of you tightening his helmet. It's so sweet! The momma getting his boy ready for war.

dirty mccurdy said...

WOW!!!!! Tell Dax I am impressed, I didn't think he had "Cowboy" in him. That looked so fun, I almost thought about driving up and going to it, but then you said Pres might not do it. Sounds like a bunch of fun, sorry I missed it!

Jaedon Flora said...

That is the funniest video I have ever seen!!! We love you Hunter - YEEEHAW!!!

K said...

Oh my word! Cowboys, who knew! I am soooo impressed with the boys. Can't wait to see the cow milking video:)

Anonymous said...

Smells like lamb poop! Hunter can testify. Preslie can agree. I loved watching every minute of the rodeo with you guys.