7/24/09

After my family left my house, I packed everyone up for Salt Lake but made a quick overnight trip to Park City where my hubby and his work buddy Derek were at a training. Derek's wife and I brought our kids and took advantage of the hotel swimming pool and convenient shopping and had a great time crashing our husband's work getaway. I wish I would've gotten a pic of Bridgett and me together. She is such a cool girl and we did a fantastic job keeping control of 6 kids in busy stores while still managing to complete my school shopping and have fun.

3 comments:

Brittany Stucki said...

Hey it was fun to see you and your family in Salt Lake. It is nice to have blogs, to keep in touch and see what others are up to. Our blog is tomandbrittany.blogspot.com. Oh and Tom says he is jealous of Dax's cowboy hat :-)

Tiffany said...

That is impressive... 6 kids and still having an enjoyable shopping experience!

K said...

Too funny. K had his photo taken with the Old Navy models too:)