7/16/09

more visitors: Craig and Beaner!

I hit the jackpot when I married Dax. Not just because he is the best and nicest husband, but also because his parents are also SO nice. They are so good to us and so good to my kids, it is unbelievable. They came to see us for a few days and here are some highlights:
  • The Rodeo!
  • Grandpa's "Rocket and Chiquita" stories at bedtime
  • breaking a pinata at the park
  • Beaner the fotune teller, seeing the kids' future
  • the kids making a flag cake with Grandma
  • 2 extra adults keeping an eye on The Mack.

Such fun Grandparents, I tell ya!

Mack is getting SO funny and is very interested and into everything. We have fun watching that kid.



He is starting to do tricks and show off. He'll say, "Grandpa! Watch me!" then hang on something.

2 comments:

Cori and Dusty said...

I agree - you do have some awesome in-laws! They're even great as uncle/aunt in-laws!

janet said...

Mack is such a cutie! I seriously LOVE that age-- but it's busy, busy!