7/9/09

My Mom got to come see us again because she drove out with my dad and the scouts for their hiking trip. She stayed over one night and the kids loved it. She brought Preslie some barbie dresses she made out of her scraps of fabric and played Barbies with her. Preslie ate it up, big


time. She cheered Hunter on after he ran around our block and so he did it 2 more times. She took Mack for a ride in Grandpa's big truck. Grandmas are just the best. Well, when she told Preslie, "I don't think I've ever had my toenails painted." That was it and Preslie and I got to work. Mom wanted her toes to be patriotic so we hooked her up...


I love my Mom's toes how her pinky toe snuggles her 4th toe. Mostly I love how she doesn't even care and is perfectly content to show them off. Well, I think that the new paint job will definitely draw some attention.
Love you Mom!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest, most elaborate Barbie clothes ever, but they're not as spectacular as Grandma's patriotic toes. Lookin' good!

Beau and Rach said...

So cute! She's the best!