Preslie had a follow-up visit with her Doc today, and he said it was ok to stop the oxygen. Yay. She is not 100%, but seems to be up a little more each day and wants to do kid stuff a little more each day. I am not going to send her to school yet because she still gets worn out easily. She's missed 11 days of school this month. Thank goodness she is a smarty and the work I got from her teacher is not a problem for her.
And hooray for Dax's Colorado buck that he scored in 1 day of hunting. The Hunting Gods finally smiled upon him.

10 comments:
I am so glad to hear she is doing better! Take care!
Any improvement is good news. We are grateful. Nice buck, cool shades, awesome grandma, wonderful little family. We love you.
Wow. Seeing the tubing brought back flashbacks. LOVE the sunglasses. I had some like that in high school.
Glad Preslie is feeling better!
So glad that she is doing better. We've been praying for you every day and sending happy thoughts your way. Looks like Grandma came to help save the day, yay for that. Love the glasses. And, all I can say about the buck, blessings come when you take care of your family, not that you're not a talented hunter of course Dax, but I'm just saying, maybe just a little help from above so you could get it in only one day. That's pretty awesome.
Oh sweet Preslie. I'm happy to see that cute smile!! I'm sure it was really hard to see her be so sick. Tristie, way to hang in there. It is awesome you have your mom, and friends to help you. Go get some retail therapy if you haven't already!
Yea, I am so glad she's feeling better. Your family is too cute!
Oh, and Preslie's room looks adorable.
Yikes! I haven't checked out your Blog for a while. Poor Preslie! I'm glad she's getting better.
That thar buck is a nice'un, yesir. I see some nice bucks every few days off in the fields as I drive to work in the mornings. None like that, though. Congrats. If you guys have any good recipes for deer burger send 'em our way. We've got some chillin' in our freezer from our neighbor.
So happy to see she's home and doing better...and you have some extra help. Maybe you can escape to the local gym and sit in the hot tub for an hour...great job with your patience and being a wonderful, upbeat, I'm sure, nurse/momma. :) Have a Happy Halloween!
poor preslie! and poor you! it made me think of my cousin with 6 kids who had a daughter with leukemia and literally lived at the hospital for months! sometimes we need to be reminded of our blessings to help us be grateful for the disasters! :) keep hanging in there.
Post a Comment