Dear Hunter,
I love you with all my heart. You are my tender little snuggle buddy. I love when you come to be with us our planet, but I am happy to be a visitor on yours. I never planned on having a baby so soon after Preslie, but I suddenly and powerfully got a feeling that another child needed to join our family. When I was pregnant and found out you were a boy, I can't describe the excitement I felt. It didn't take me long to get used to the idea at all; it felt right. You have been a happy and easy-going child from day one. As a toddler, you didn't get into things and dump things and thrash things the way someone we know does. You were a smart toddler and spoke so deliberately and precisely, pronouncing each word clearly as you spoke. You were and are my biggest child and will soon pass up Preslie in height and weight. You also have a big heart, always wanting to help and not wanting to upset people. You are my home body and my kid that loves to just chill and watch a movie or sit on the ground and look at bugs. You are not competitive, nor do you seek out danger or trouble. I never have to worry that you will break your leg being a stunt man or dare devil. I know you love your brother and sister and I hope you three will always be the best of friends. You're 6, but it seems like I've had you in my life forever because I cannot picture it without you. I thank Heavenly Father for your blue eyes and big hugs in my life.
Love Mom
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hunter. You truly are a gift from heaven and we're so happy you're our friend. Big hugs from Logan!
sweet boys are my favorite. happy birthday, Hunter!
Post a Comment