2/10/09

WE PASSED.

I almost convinced myself this day would never come though I've dreamed about it for the past 6 months. Our final inspection was this morning.

Craig has built us a solid, beautiful, KICK BUTT house.

IT'S MOVING TIME.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee! Craig called the school and told me the good news. I'm jumping up and down for joy. Congratulations to all involved.

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

CONGRATS! Now it's time to search for boxes...

Shelly Traveller said...

so fun, I'M LOVING the rail and light fixture, so cool!

Sant Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats, Tristie!

mom of seven said...

NOOOOOO! I still say you can't leave 5th ward.

K said...

Happy Day! So much fun. Just think this may be your last move. At least it will be for a while. You will have so much fun decorating and organizing your beautiful house. Wish I was there to see it myself.

Amelia said...

Hooray!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Wohoooooo!

Tiffany said...

Oh HAPPY DAY!

Can't wait to see the pics

Jill Bowcutt said...

Ahh, I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see pictures of the final product!

Anonymous said...

Congrats sweetie. I am SO beyond happy for you and Dax. I wish I could be there to help you move.

IpsonFamilyBlog said...

Tristie!!!! It is so good to see you. I don't know if you even remember me. You're blog and home are so BEAUTIFUL! I hope everything is going well with you. If you have a facebook, look me up, Shannon Kirby Ipson, If you don't, send me an email...akashanpoo@msn.com. Good to see you!