Here in Vernal I have a really cool district with lots of wildlife. I should take my camera to work with me more often. I brought it today, and snapped a few shots while doing what I do. Man I have a great job! (It almost makes up for my paycheck that coincidentally arrived today)
Dax


4 comments:
Desert bear?!! I didn't know they even exsisted. We're excited for you to come visit us soon! Take more pictures.. we like them!
Really cool photos. Thanks tons! I hope you realize that is a bear not a moose. Dad
Holy Cow! Can we switch jobs??? I'm ready to sit in the bushes and watch wild turkeys all day. (I know that's not what you do really.) I'm jealous. So glad they remembered to pay you. Hang in there. Awesome photos.
Now thats what I'm talking about. Hope things are going well! Thanks for the jealousy photos.
Post a Comment