9/23/07

happy birthday, sweetheart!

Today is my bestest husband's birthday. 29. What a guy. I would try and tell you how much me means to me or write how he is so incredibly wonderful, but it would just sound silly because I know I could never do him justice with my words. I will, however, thank his mom for giving birth to him 29 years ago! Oh, and if you're wondering why there are already pieces taken out of his cake, it is because last night he, his dad, and I had a pre-birthday warm up. If you've never had an Italian Creme Cake from Sam's Club, I recommend it!

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Happy BIrthday D!!! We love you and hope you had such a great birthday. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you and your family!

Chelsea said...

dang. you're still pregnant so i lost the bet, but happy birthday to Dax anyhow:)

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Happy birthday cousin Dax! Hope you had a good one.

Jacob said...

Happy b-day Dax! I love checking in on your family blog - what a cute wife and adorable kids you have! I can hardly wait to meet #3 via the blog! Hope you are all enjoying gearing up for Halloween and the new little one! Best wishes!