9/9/07

Guess It contest


I am holding a guessing contest for our baby's date of birth and weight. I will send the winner of the closest guesses their favorite candy or candy bar. So here is some info for you to make an educated guess.

our first 2 babies were born 1 week (7 days) before their due date but Preslie came on her own and Hunter was induced.
Preslie weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and Hunter was 7 lbs. 14 oz
My due date is September 30
The pattern on my dress in the photo and the fact that I am wearing a dress minimize my actual belly size.

If you'd like to participate, submit your guess in the comments link and include:
your guess for baby's arrival date
your guess for baby's weight
your favorite candy or candy bar

Good Luck!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my guess on the baby . . . .Sept. 25, 7 lbs 4 ozs.
My favorite candy bar today is a gooey, marshmellowy Rocky Road. We, too, are getting soooooooooo excited.

Abbey said...

Alrighty.. Baby Mangus is going to be arriving on September 26th and will weigh in at 7lbs 6 oz! I can't wait for my candybar!! My favorite is Snickers.

Anonymous said...

September 24th
7 lbs 11 oz
Almond Joy

Ashley said...

Mmmkay. Are you going to be induced this time? That would throw it all off. But I'm saying September 28th, 7 lbs 12 oz. Snicker, baby.

Chelsea said...

Oh I love competitions:)
September 23rd...7 lbs 6 oz. I love starburst

val said...

Ok my guess is...
September 29.
7 lbs. 8 oz.
Caramello sounds yummy right now...

Kelly Nordfelt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you something very important. When I win, you can't mail me my candy bar until December. It's still 104 degrees here in sunny Arizona.

HeRoosSheRoos said...

I can finally get to your blog and I love it! I'm going to play like they do on the Price Is Right... ONE DOLLAR!
September 21st
7 lbs. 3 oz.
Snickers/Twix/Reeses anything chocolate works!
Your cousin,
SheRoos

Michael said...

Here is the Monsen Family guesses

Michael- September 28th
7 lbs 4 oz 19 inches
Twix

Tiffany- September 29th
7 lbs 9 oz ( with lots of hair!)NO candy still working off Raigynn :)

McKenna- Monday
30 lbs (I hope she's wrong for your sake!) but she loves M&Ms

ZyAubRinaSon said...

Jason- Oct 1 (sorry) 7lbs 13oz Milky Way
Aubrae- Oct 3 (sorrier) 7lbs 12oz Butterfinger
Trina- Sept 27 (I am nicer) 7lbs 8oz Reeses

Anonymous said...

Since we are the Udy's do we get 2 guesses?
Kacey sez: September 28th weighing in at 7 lbs. 11 oz. Candy bar: Snickers
Alissa sez: September 25th weighing in at 8 lbs even! Candy bar: Big Hunk
Our address is 1188 West 800 North SLC, UT 84116

Anonymous said...

I am guessing this bouncing baby boy will arrive Oct. 1st. From the looks of Tristie's bulging tummmy he is going to weigh in at 8 pounds. We wish you the best in welcoming your newest member into your fun and loving family. Oh my favorite candy bar is an x-large snicker.

Robyn said...

If you've had your baby already, we don't know it... but our chances of getting the date right are higher cause we're later in the game...
Tyler guesses: Oct 2, 8 lbs 2 ounces
Robyn says: Oct 1(today), 7 lbs 12 ounces.
Good Luck!