







I absolutely LOVE the fall....everything about it. Crisp cool air in the evening and morning, warm days, the coming holidays, and the gorgeous changing leaves. Logan is perhaps the most beautiful place on Earth this time of year. I am longing to drive through the canyon right now! I love the red and orange maples. Here, there are only aspen trees. All you in Cache Valley...go on a drive and enjoy all the wonderful sights for me!
3 comments:
Thank you, thank you for putting these picture up. They are going to make me cry. I don't get to see any of that this year, and I long for it. I love the Picture of Preslie looking cold. Hopefully we'll feel that before I go up to Utah for Thanksgiving. Who knew I loved the cold weather so much!
Trist, I can hardly contain my excitement for fall-really. I'm such a fallaholic. I will definitely go on a drive up the canyon and dedicate it to you!
Hooray for fall. I, too, am in love with autumn. Beautiful photos.
Post a Comment