9/5/07

The First Day Of School!

It is the very first day of school for the rest of this girl's life! She was so excited to go to kindergarten today! She has been so ready. I know she will love it!
She wanted to walk so bad...I tried to talk her out of it since it was hot and kind of far and I knew that her brother would have a hard time making it that far (and back)...but we did it. I thought they looked so cute with their matching packs on-Little buddy of course had to bring his. He couldn't decide what to put in it, so he put in his bear. What a cutie.
A cute snapshot before we walk her to her class! (Mental note-use the flash when you're outside on a sunny day)
We got to her class and her teacher gave her a cute hat to wear. We hugged and kissed her good bye and we were off!


I barely got home and had time to check my mail and upload some photos before it was time to go get her! I spotted her and waved, she saw me and came running to me with a huge smile! It was so fun to hear all about her first day. I am so proud of her! What a bright and fun little girl she is. It has been so weird for me to think about having a child old enough to go to school- time really does pass so quickly! She is so eager to learn and I know she will soak up every little thing about school that she can. It is a new phase of life for us and it is super exciting!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay, Pres! That kindergarten class will never know what hit 'em.

Abbey said...

I've been waiting for some pictures! I am such a proud Aunt right now! She looks so cute and happy!

Anonymous said...

Our little scholar goes to school. We are thrilled. (Her teacher will be too.) We love you Little Babe!

RaeLynn said...

how fun! your kids are too cute!!