6/11/07

Right Now, this kid...

eats a lot

thinks pink is the only cute color (purple is a distant second)

will only go potty if it's an emergency

plays "Paint" on the computer almost everyday

uses the phrase "back when the Pioneers lived" to communicate that something happened a long time ago

has to get the last word in about EVERYTHING

goes outside, sits on the swing, and sings

talks like a baby sometimes

talks like a grown-up sometimes

wants to grow her hair out, but hates to have it combed or fixed

makes cards or notes, colors pictures, or does some kind of art project everyday

wants to go everywhere her mom goes

drops everything to play with any kid she sees outside

explains things in great detail

is the last one up every morning

sucks her finger (still!)

loves to wear flip-flops

is a joy to have for a daughter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could be mistaken, but I think Preslie Jade is a clone of her sweet, creative mom. I feel Trisite must have been a lot like this when she was a little girl. I'm glad those genes are coming through nice and strong. Thanks Tristie!
Love Grandma Beaner

Tristie hearts Dax said...

yes, it's true. We are a lot alike... that would explain why we but heads a little. We both want to be right, get the last word in, are super independent...but we also love to create! And that is fun to see my girl blossom creatively!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for and love you both. Grandpa Craig