



A great time fishing tonight, we all caught at least one...9-10 fish total. Love Little P's face when she reeled hers in. Also love the Boy's body language in the first photo...he didn't want the fish close to him and would not pose for a second photo. This is my kind of fishin'-when you throw out a line and get a bite within minutes.
4 comments:
That looks like an awesome fishing expedition! What a great family. Dax done good! Tristie, Dax told me to check out your blog, so I did - really cool. You guys take care.
-John T.
We went fishing last night too!! I didn't have much luck, but I was on the phone for real estate stuff-yuck! Bridger lasted only so long in the backpack and then wanted his freedom! Rusty was happy to get out and catch a few little guys!
Hey Tristie
That looks like so much fun! I love Preslies excited face. Hey, I set up my own blog. Its mattandabbey.blogspot.com. I decided it was about time. Matt and I are moving into our new apartment next weekend. It's going to be a busy week. Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys soon.
What a great day to go fishing! ;) I am longing to be in weather like that...it's too hot here in Arizona!
Post a Comment