
I was looking through some pics from a few years ago, which I just love to do. Then I saw this photo of my little dude when he was a newborn. I smiled because he STILL has a thing with my thumbs. He rubs them for comfort or if we are just relaxing and snuggling. It makes me excited to see what our new baby will be like. What he will look like, his cute smile, his tiny toes, and all the new things he will learn. It is cool to have a family. There is just nothing that compares to the happy good times and wonderful experiences.
2 comments:
And you have the cutest little family, that's for sure. Miss you guys!
Hunter has been a great addition to your family...just think what joy this next little guy will bring!! I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment