4/9/11

Shout it to the world!


He Can RIDE a BICYCLE!
My Hunter boy is a
S U P E R S T A R!
This goes down in history as one of my most proud Mom days. There is nothing like teaching your child to ride a bike and seeing them take off by themself for the first time! Times that feeling by 10 because this day has been so long in the making for this boy.


I LOVE you HuNTeR! You ARE so awesome!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Hunter! You're a maniac. Way to go man. I'm excited to come cruz Constitution Dr with you this summer.

-Uncle Bro

Sant Family said...

Awesome job Hunter! And to you, too Tristie. I have a Webelos Scout who still can't ride a bike and his family all gave up on teaching him. It's sad.

K said...

Yay! Look at you all jogging along you super fit Mom!!! Huge victory for you I'm sure. I see future family bike rides. We love those, but K's bike was stolen so now we have to work on that problem before we can do family bike rides again:( BTW, nice sunshine there. How'd you luck out? We have snow, on the ground...still. again.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hunter! I am proud of you. Oh, the fun you'll have on your bike this summer. Persistence truly does pay off.

janet said...

That is such a big accomplishment (for both mom and son!)

ps. I am totally digging your music... I must rock out in the kitchen to it tomorrow.