
Preslie is 9?! That sounds too grown up. She woke up and opened presents immediately and wore a new velour sweat outfit from Gram and Gramp M. She is such a jeans girl but there was enough peace signs on it to please her. Preslie and I took off for a bit and hit our new thrift store (Love!) and got a couple cute tops for us. Then to redbox to get Ramona and Beezus. Cute show. Dax smoked some ribs for dinner and we sang carols and drank hot chocolate out in the street with our many good neighbors by the warmth of a fire.
We tracked Santa online and the kids made their beds in Preslie's room for a slumber party. They were SOOOOO excited! Mack was adorable this year as he is old enough to know what is going on and what Santa is all about. It was hard for the kids to fall asleep and stay asleep. At 1:30am, I opened my eyes to excited voices and was like, NO! "Dax, the kids are awake!" He put them back to bed and I don't know how they fell asleep but at 6:30, I heard them again and knew it was time.

We had a blast. I love Christmas for many reasons, one being it is time to just sit and play. Everyone is happy, everyone is busy.

I finally surprised Dax this year. Finally! He is so hard to buy for because the stuff he wants for his hobbies is so
Dax got me a sweet pair of pink booties and a sexy pair of black heels for Christmas. It totally revived the vixen in me. Shoes are always a great gift.
I love this time of year and love having kids and a wonderful Man to share it with. I love the Savior and am grateful that He shares His birthday with the rest of us. We sure had fun and I hope He liked the gift I gave Him this year.
1 comment:
Awesome Christmas. Aren't we lucky?
Post a Comment