It is Christmas time and there is little time to post but here is a brief summary of what's been going down, in no particular order. Ready?.. GO!

Dax and I got new church jobs. He is Elders Quorum Secretary, I'm Primary pianist. I played for the kids while they sang Christmas songs in sacrament meeting last Sunday. I believe this calling is the one of the best in the whole church.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas starting with our lights, 2 Christmas trees peeking out the front windows, and 18 inches of fresh snow!

Here is our second tree in the boys' room. We inherited the tree from Dax's Grandmother and are enjoying it!

Another pic of Dax and me...I could not get it to delete for some reason.

Here I am holding 2 hams. One that I won from the grocery store for answering 2 Christmas movie trivia questions at the service desk, and the other is perhaps even more edible. Just look at those cheeks!

Getting ready for church...fixing hair and applying makeup while holding Quinn. My left arm is strong!

Painting ornaments sent from Grandma M.

Quinn wearing her Christmas dress sent from Grandma and Grandpa W. My Mom couldn't wait to give it to her on Christmas. Look at the darling crocheted shoes. My Mom is so amazing!

Grandpa reading to the kids. They love it when he comes!

The 3 big kids wrestling Dax. They really wail on him but he laughs the whole time. So thankful for Dads!

We held our 2nd annual Thanksgiving Dinner with our good friends because a turkey dinner is too good to have only once a year. Only got a few pics but so glad they were able to come (and bring their assigned portion of the meal!). We love them.


And here we are enjoying the remaining pumpkin pie the next day.
Whew! And now we're up-to-date!
Yay for Christmas!
2 comments:
I'll be right up for my ham! Wonderful photos.
I love how Dax has a fork sitting on his plate, but passes it up for his hands! No better pumpkin pie then the one eaten with hands!
Post a Comment