Quinn has my heart. I just love that girl. Love her huge smile complete with dimples on both sides of her nose, body spasm, and if you're lucky a high-pitched squeal. Love those huge kissable soft cheeks. Love those baby blues. She is 16 pounds of soft wonder. She frequently clasps her hands together. She can roll from her tummy to her back and from her back to her side. She really really wants to sit up. She reaches and grabs for things. She gets kissed hundreds of times per day. I love my baby!
7 comments:
She is so adorable! Please kiss her cute cheeks for me, the days of chubby babies are over at our house and I miss cuddling next to their sweet faces and inhaling their yummy baby smell :)
She is a cutie alright!! Such a cute smile. I think she resembles your (Tristie's) Mom alot. Enjoy!
She is super cute! Love the smile, I think she looks just like you!
Love that little thing. Tell her Grandma will soon be coming her way. Such a beautiful Christmas Santa Baby!!!
She is so stinking cute I can't even stand it! Oh my WORD! You have the cutest kids on the planet!
Speaking of babies and bison (from the last post), we went to the Buffalo Bill Historical Center last weekend in Cody and found out all the ways that the Native Americans used bison parts. An interesting one was dried and crushed bison poop was used as baby powder. So, seeing as you have a baby and Dax just killed a bison...
She is the cutest!!! I swear Tristie you and Dax make the sweetiest babies ever!! Love you girly!!
Post a Comment