
Day after Christmas we headed outta town for more Christmas fun with family! First stop was my parents' home to see them, my sister and her family, some brothers, and my aunt. Aunt Sharon is in the gift rotation in my family and she had us this year and she spoiled us rotten. She got the kids new gloves which they needed badly! Plus, hats, sweatshirts, a darling Christmas storybook for Mack and pjs and a bath towel for Quinn. She gave Dax and me new phones and sheets for our new bed that we bought in July! Both of these items were desperately needed and much appreciated! She is such a sweetheart. I don't know of another family who has an aunt as close as she is to our family.
My brother Lance has a cool dog named Trooper and he (like many dogs) loves to play ball. He is very smart and will bring the ball to anyone he thinks might throw it for him. We had the best laugh when he brought the ball and dropped it next to Quinn, staring at her with his tail wagging!
The kids opened their new church clothes from Grandma and Grandpa and we gave our gifts to my sister Tisha and her family. I think they liked what we gave them. It was fun to think of things we thought they would like. I love that part of Christmas. I love my sis and her family! I wish so badly that we lived closer to them. Why don't I ever get a pic of her and me together? Phase Ten with the fam and after Christmas shopping with the girls was super fun.
The next day we went to see Dax's family. We met at Matt and Abbey's comfy new house and it was so fun to be there with everyone. Mya is talking so much and so cute. Abbey is so awesome; she bought the wii game Just Dance 2 so we could all play it together. She is the Queen of that game and we had a blast playing it. I want to get a wii now because I was sore the next day. Now that is the kind of video game playing I can handle...exercise and family fun rolled into one.


Dax's parents were great to watch the kids while the adult kids braved the snow storm to dine at Arella's. Super yummy and nice to hang out with Matt and Abbey. We need to see them more! We were blessed with a major snow storm that kept us at their house for another day. Dax barely got the car loaded with all the extra stuff we acquired while we were visiting and we headed back home. It is SO time for a bigger vehicle.
1 comment:
Wowzers, you guys know how to have fun (and stay busy)! Love all the photos.
Post a Comment