We had a fun-filled holiday-themed weekend.
THURSDAY: We had a Pre-Thanksgiving dinner party with friends from Dax's work and their wives. So fun. So yummy. We had a great time eating and visiting. The kids played and we only checked on them when we heard screaming or crying. We also kept the kids up way past their bedtimes. Awesome parents.

FRIDAY: I put up Christmas lights on our house for the first time! I had no idea what I was doing, and it must have shown because my neighbor came over and helped me. I am so glad he did! It was so much faster with help. And the weather was perfect!
SATURDAY: We took the kids to the community center to see Santa and Mrs. Claus. I was excited to see what Mack would do. He talked big but when the moment of truth arrived...
Preslie told Santa she wanted a surprise this year.
Hunter went and hid when it was our turn with Santa.
3 comments:
Are you in the same ward as Mr. & Mrs. Santa Clause? That is my Aunt and Uncle. Please tell them hi from me.
Thanks for a wonderful time! It is awesome to have good friends with such great qualities! My kids slept in the next day, totally worth it! Thanks again! The Christmas lights look awesome!
love the idea of a PRE-Thanksgiving party. It's all about good food... the more times you can celebrate, the better.
we had Christmas music on all day today. I try to wait until after Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't. It really is the most wonderful time of the year!
kudos to you- and your neighbor- for putting up the lights!
Post a Comment