Here is some of the decor... I really liked how the graveyard turned out! Thanks Trina for the supplies and Dax for the labor to put it together.

Here are the costumes!
I love Matt and Abbey's costumes. Abbey made them! And Mya was such a doll. Props to Dax's folks for dressing up, too! We should have got Craig to do some karate moves for us. Nadine had fun showing everyone her rack. Dax won the award for most spooky. He is such a manly man, he could only handle his costume for a couple hours and then he changed. He got a lot of good laughs (and scares); what is Halloween for anyway if you can't be something totally crazy? It is the one day you can get away with being something else however different, freaky, or scary it may be! For any "grown ups" out there that did not dress up, I challenge you to do it next year. Just because you are big doesn't mean you can't have fun.Here is the fam having good times!

It is so fun to have family all together in our home!And what better night to change our clocks back! We were all so tired!
9 comments:
Oh my heck! I love the picture of Dax and his Mom, they could be sisters!
"Ewww.. they have a kissing picture?!"
Matt's words exactly.
HAHA! That looks like it was some good Mangus time! What a bunch of nuts! I liked the graves in the yard the best.
LOVE all of it. Wish we would have been invited...
the kissing picture is the scariest one of all. Once Aaron dressed up as Marilyn Monroe (I was supposed to be the baseball player boyfriend) but he looked SO GOOD that we had to switch. Seriously, it was sad how sexy his legs were.
I totally agree on your Halloween philosophy.. go crazy! looks like you guys did.
Dax- you make a pretty nice lookin' lady.. the kissing picture was WEIRD!!
I love all the costumes! looks like your party was a hit! Way too much fun!
Hahahaha, oh my gosh, Dax is out of control..that is hilar!
Too much fun! Looks like everyone is on the mend and you were able to enjoy Halloween. Looks like you had some fun festivities going on. BTW I love the list of things Mack stuck up his nose. It's a keeper for sure. Love that little guy!
Hi Trisite,
It's Jessica, I just wanted to tell you that I am going to link you on my blog. I love catching up with your cute family. Sometimes it is nice to know that I am not the only one whose life seems a bit like a circus at times. It is fun though, and the memories are priceless. You guys look great all dressed up. What a fun mom. This year I went as "pregnant mom that has H1N1 and hasn't worn anything but pajamas for a week." Woopie!
Post a Comment