WILD and crazy weekend. I got so over-stimulated and frazzled that I left my camera (among other things) in WJ so I can only post a couple pics that were emailed to me. I'll post more {HOT} pics and details later!
Fun stuff, My brother said he had a fun time as well. I think it's great Mark is finally getting married! We have been waiting for a long time for him to get hitched! lol Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!
3 comments:
Fun stuff, My brother said he had a fun time as well. I think it's great Mark is finally getting married! We have been waiting for a long time for him to get hitched! lol Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!
I can't wait to hear about it!!
Hurry and post more! Im sorry I missed it. It would have been good to see this crew. You look great...as always.
Post a Comment