6/27/09

tristie's high school reunion pics

(program cover designed by Jordon Mazziotti, fellow alumni and professional designer)

Nate Trayner planned almost all of it while living out of state, attending med school, being a husband and dad, and with almost NO help from his fellow class officers. 2 weeks before the reunion, Kelly and I realized he was drowning and jumped in to save him. Kelly kicked it into high gear and called an SBO meeting with me and Mark, coordinated details with Gardner Village, and got almost a thousand dollars of donations to give away as prizes. This is us setting up and getting ready for the big night...





Mark and his fiancee Melanie


Me and my man.



Kye and Kelly


Some of my friends and their spouses. This was after Che and Zac left! *snif!*




And last the best of all...My BFF since age 3. We have had SO much fun together over the years. The evening before the reunion, Dax took the kids to see his Dad and brother and I met Katie for some shopping. It felt like old times. I didn't sleep the night before the reunion because I was so excited. It felt like the first day of school or something.

I love both Katie and her husband Rob (also in our class) and it was so fun to see them. It was a TRIP to be with these people and everyone looked the same (or better!) but a lot were married and had kids.


I didn't sleep much that night after the reunion. I was so wound up! I seriously hugged everyone and chatted my guts out and ditched Dax the whole time. I felt bad for him but hey, I haven't seen some of these people for 10 years! He was such a good sport and a supportive husband. Even though I visited with a ToN of people, I didn't have time to visit with everyone I wanted to or for as long as I wanted. I also should have taken more pictures. But it was super fun.

3 comments:

K said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I enjoyed my 10 year reunion too. It's my 20 year that I'm thinking I'll skip which is BTW, next summer. Yes, I'm really that old. You look great!

RaeLynn said...

I'm glad things came together for you!

Neal said...

Wait...did you go to high school with any Wolfgramms?